Equity and Diversity Policy
We aim to ensure that all people are given equal opportunity and that our organisation is representative of all sections of society. Each of us will be respected and valued and able to give our best as a result.
Raedan AI is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst the whole workforce. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace.
This policy reinforces our commitment to providing equality and fairness to all in our employment and not provide less favourable treatment on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sex and sexual orientation. We are opposed to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, no matter whether they are part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. When Raedan AI selects candidates for employment, promotion, training, or any other benefit, it will be based on their aptitude and ability
We will help and encourage each other to develop our full potential and use our unique talents. Therefore, the skills and resources of our organisation will be fully utilised and we will maximise the efficiency of our whole workforce.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all team members are recognised and valued.
- To create a working environment that promotes dignity and respect for every employee.
- To not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying, or harassment, and to discipline those that breach this policy.
- To make training, development, and progression opportunities available to all staff.
- To promote equality in the workplace, which Raedan AI believes is good management practise and makes sound business sense.
- To encourage anyone who feels they have been subject to discrimination to raise their concerns so we can apply corrective measures.
- To encourage employees to treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- To regularly review all our employment practices and procedures that fairness is maintained at all times.
We will communicate and remember this policy as we work and promote fairness in the workplace. The policy will also be drawn to the attention of funding agencies, stakeholders, customers, learners, and job applicants.
Our policy will be reviewed annually to ensure that equality and diversity are continually promoted in the workplace.
Last reviewed: July 2021